Yes, with Verso, students only need the one account to access all of your classes and activities.
Students may also use the same account to join classes belonging to other teachers.
There are two ways that a student can join a Verso Class:
- Log in to Verso with the student account
- On the Dashboard, click either the "Classes" button on the main menu or the "View Classes" button underneath the profile picture.
- In the Classes page, click the "Join a Class" tile
- In the pop up window, enter the class code of the class you wish to join.
(this information is required from the class owner to proceed)
- Repeat as needed if there are additional classes for the student.
Teachers may import students directly into their classes. More information regarding this method can be found in this article: Can I automatically add my students to my classes?
If you'd like further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.