If you have already grouped your student responses for an activity and then find you have a late submission you'd like to include to an existing group, you can easily add to a group without having to undo it and starting over.
- View the responses for the activity. Any responses that are already in groups will have the group colour displayed as a banner across the top of the tile.
- Select the response you would like to include in one of the groups. The Group tag at the top of the responses will become available to be clicked.
- Click the now available "Group" text. A pop-up overlay will display, asking you where you would like your selected response/s to be placed. You can either choose to move to an existing group, or create a new group.
- Select one of the existing groups from the drop down list. Once a group is selected, the "Move" button will become available.
- Click "Move". The selected response will be now be included in the group. We can see now that the red group has two grouped responses, and the green group has three.
Tip: You can also use this functionality to merge two existing groups into one!
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.