A student account allows you to join classes, contribute to activities & share ideas anonymously with your peers. There is no limit on how many classes you may join on your student account.
- Navigate to v2.versoapp.com
- Click "Register Here"
- Select "A Student"
- Enter your desired sign up credentials. You can use a username/password, email/password, or the Google or Microsoft SSO. Check with your teacher if you're not sure which one they want you to use. Click "Register"
- Enter your "First Name", "Last Name" and "Class code" (get this from your teacher) then click "Complete my registration"
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket
- If you are creating a Verso account for professional learning, please do NOT sign up as a student. Create a (or use your existing) teacher account & follow the instructions here to participate in activities via Student Mode.
- If you created a student account but you're a teacher, please refer to support article: I signed up as a student but I'm a teacher, how do I convert my account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.