Verso Teacher accounts may switch between Teacher and Student roles instantly.
This allows you to join a class for Professional Learning without needing to create a separate student account. (What is a Professional Learning Class?)
To use your teacher account for professional learning in Student Mode, please take the following steps:
- Log in to Verso with your existing teacher account. The user Dashboard will be displayed.
- From the main menu on the left, select the "Classes" option. This will display several options for Classes - My Classes, Collaborative Classes, Professional Learning Classes and Closed Classes.
- Select "Professional Learning Classes" This will bring you into the Professional Learning page.
- Click "Join a class"
Any existing classes you are a member of will be displayed. On the left is a "Join a Class" tile. A green banner will run across the top of the page showing your account is currently running in 'Student Mode"
- Select the "Join a Class" button and enter the class code of the class you wish to join. (Class code will be provided to you by the class owner, or may join one of your own classes to participate anonymously as a peer to your own students)
- At any time you can exit student mode via the green banner running across the top of the screen.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.