If your school log in policy for students is email address/password, you may use the "Import Students" functionality to do a mass import of students via a .csv file.
This will allow you to populate a class with students quickly and easily.
- Head to your Class page by clicking the Classes menu link on the main Verso menu
- Click to open the desired Class.
- In the top right hand corner of the Class page, expand the 3 dot menu. The "Import Students" option will be displayed.
- Click the link and download the provided .csv template to enter your students details.
First name, last name and email address are required fields.
- Attach and upload your .csv file when complete. A notification box will display completed imports, and if any students were unable to be added a detailed error message will be displayed for you to investigate.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.