Yes they can, here's how to enable your students to attach audio, video and image media to their responses and comments.
- Select the activity you would like to add media responses to. You may edit or copy an existing activity, or create a new one.
- Expand the "Advanced options" section, down towards the bottom of the activity creation page.
- Under the "Allow students to upload" heading, check the boxes for the options you wish to become available. Images, Video or Audio Files.
- Save your Activity by clicking the 'Save' button in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Your students will now be able to include a file attachment with their regular text response.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.