Inviting another teacher allows them to respond to your students, create new or edit existing activities, and reflect upon your chosen activities.
To invite a colleague:
- Access your classes by clicking the 'Classes' button in the main menu bar.
- Choose the class you wish to share with other teachers.
- Click the 'Edit' button in the top right hand corner of the page, select 'Add Colleagues'
- Select the teacher you wish to add to the class, either from the list, or via email address. Choose their title from the list provided. Click the "Add Button".
- When you have added all the teachers as required, click the "Update Class" button. When they next login, the request to join your class as a teacher will be waiting on the dashboard to Accept or Reject.
If you require privacy or do not wish your invited teachers to be able to view student details, you can adjust the class setting to 'Force anonymous view' to prevent student names from being visible. You can change this setting at any time if required.
(All comments/responses by the students will be labelled as generic 'Respondent'). You alone will see the student names and avatars.
If at any time you wish to revoke access from a teacher whom you've invited, please refer to the support article: Can I remove a teacher I've invited to my Class?
* Please note: If you're looking to invite teachers into your class as students for professional learning or discussion, please refer to the help article: Can I use my Teacher account to participate in Activities as a student?
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.