If you've created a successful activity and wish to share it with other teachers across your school district, you can "flag" the activity for approval by your District Administrator to have it published into the District Library.
- Select the Activity from your personal library or Class that you wish to share.
- Select "edit" from the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down through the options until you reach the heading "Advanced Options". Expand this menu.
- Check the box under the heading "Share with district"
- Click "Save"
- Your activity has now been flagged for review by your District Administrator. It will be pending review. You can see the status of your activity at any time by returning to the activity edit settings. It will show "approved", "denied" or "pending"
- Once your District Administrator has approved your activity, you and all other teachers across your district will be able to view it in the District Library.
(Please note, the District Library will only be visible to Verso School/District Licence holders. Individual teacher subscriptions are not linked. If you have multiple teachers at your school consider upgrading to a whole School Licence to enable this functionality.)
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.