example: My school email address is changing from:
and this email address is linked to a third party Google or Microsoft account.
You are able to update this inside Verso so you may continue to access all your existing classes and activities, without having to create a new account.
Please note: (If you're unable to access Verso at all, please click here to create a support ticket. Please provide as much account detail as you can for us to assist you quickly)
- Log into Verso with your existing Verso account credentials. Use your original "email@example.com" account at the Login to Verso screen.
- Once you are at the Verso dashboard, click the "Profile" menu link to display your profile page.
- Disconnect your existing Google or Microsoft account by clicking the orange "Disconnect" button. Please note, if you have not set a password on your Verso account, you will be prompted to do so now, to be able to unlink the 3rd party account.
- Once the existing account is removed, you may link the new Google/Microsoft account. Click "Connect x Account" and then follow the Google or Microsoft instructions to connect your new email address to Verso.
- Click "Save & Exit" at the bottom of the Verso Profile page. Your new email credentials are now connected to your existing Verso account.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.