Creating a Student Reflection is an incredibly quick and effective way to collect valuable feedback from your students. Here are two easy methods.
Create a Student Reflection from your Class:
- Log in with your teacher account. Your dashboard will be displayed.
- From the menu options, select the "Classes" tile.
- Select the desired class.
- Click the button labelled "Create Student Reflection". The form will be displayed.
- Enter your desired learning objective and custom question/prompt for your students. Select the class (or classes) you would like to deliver this reflection to. The form will select your existing class by default as the destination, you may add as many additional classes as you require.
- When you've entered your desired details, click the "Create" button. You will be returned to your class detail page and a notification will be displayed briefly to show you the reflection was created successfully.
Create a Student Reflection attached to a specific activity:
- Log in with your teacher account. The main dashboard will be displayed.
- Create a new activity, or select an existing activity from your class or personal library.
- Click the menu option in the top right hand corner of the activity (the 3 vertical dots)
- Select the "Create Student Reflection" option.
- A notification will be briefly displayed advising that a Student Reflection has been created for this activity. The Name of the activity will be captured automatically. Please note that you may only create one reflection slip per activity. Once this option has been selected, it will not display again in the menu for this particular activity.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.