Once an Activity Reflection has been completed, you may wish to share it with your peers.
You can do this when submitting the reflection, or at any time afterwards.
- Complete your activity reflection as per usual. If you're unsure, you can refer to the article: How do I complete my Activity Reflection?
- After clicking the "Submit" button the option to share with your colleagues will become available. Select names from the dropdown list (you may choose as many as you wish) and click "Send Invite"
- The selected teachers will receive a notification on their dashboard that a peer is inviting them to reflect on one of their activities.
- Your colleague will then be able to view the activity reflection form. The HITS that you chose will be displayed, and they will be able to enter their choice for continuum of practice and their own comments. They can also view your activity details and student responses, however the names will not be displayed for privacy reasons.
- Once your peer has submitted their comments, you will receive a dashboard notification. Clicking this will display your reflection, and you may select the invited teachers from the drop down list to view their feedback.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.