Professional Classes are classes that you or a colleague has created with the intent of inviting other teachers to participate as if they were students, to further professional development.
To Lead/Create a Professional Class
- Create your class as per normal - you can refer to the article: How do I create a Class?
- Provide the Class Code to the participants.
To Join another teacher's Professional Class as a "student"
- Log in to your Teacher account in Verso.
- From the Dashboard, click the Classes button on the menu
- Select "Professional Learning Classes"
- Click the "Join a Class" button.
- Click the "Join a Class" button to join the new class. Any classes you have joined previously will also be displayed here for you to access. Leave "Student Mode" at any time by clicking on the green banner to return to your regular teacher account access.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.