Verso School and District Licence holders have access to the Verso Campus dashboard.
If you have been flagged as a campus coordinator for your school, you will see the link to Campus included in your main Verso Menu.
You can invite teachers individually to your school or import a list via CSV. To do so, take the following steps:
- Login into Verso and click "Campus" in the left hand sidebar menu. This will launch the Campus statistics page for your school.
- From the menu, click "Teachers" to display the teacher information tab.
- Click the plus (+) icon above the graph in the top right hand corner of the page to choose your desired import method.
- For a single user, select "Add Teacher" and enter their name and email address for them to receive an email invitation to join the rest of their school in Verso.
- For multiple teachers, select "Import List". This will allow you to download the template and invite multiple teachers via a CSV file import.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.